"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

hey yo dudez, whaz up?
i just love cob's music and just started to practise guitar more intensivly.
cu along...
homer

Greetings to you all! I'm a dude, and quite a big fan of Children of Bodom. I consider myself at least moderately intellegent, and expect other people to be monderately intellegent also(yeah, I do get let down a lot). I hope to have fun times with you fellow metalheads!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hey all I'm new to the board. I've been listening to Bodom for 3 yrs now since my roommate played them for me. FTR was the first album I heard. I've been playing guitar for 7 years now and what I love the most about Bodom is the melodies and beautifully constructed music; you can tell that they know their music theory. Hope to see some of you @ some shows!!

thesaithproject said:
Hey all I'm new to the board. I've been listening to Bodom for 3 yrs now since my roommate played them for me. FTR was the first album I heard. I've been playing guitar for 7 years now and what I love the most about Bodom is the melodies and beautifully constructed music; you can tell that they know their music theory. Hope to see some of you @ some shows!!

Dude, Cell saga rules.

hello

my name is marcie

I don't really listen to metal, but some friends introduced me to some metal bands inlcuding COB (i listen to bands like coheed and cambria, afi, the used, alexisonfire, matchbook romance, senses fail, avenged sevenfold, ...)
i dont know who the bandmembers are, i dont kno their names... blah blah..
but i like the music they make
=)

heyyall, here's me ... a screwed up fucked up female ... who listens to Children of bodom (dah!), Mötley Crüe, Type O negative, love like blood, the 69 eyes, HIM, metallica, sepultura, inflames, nevermore, disturbed, sentenced, iced earth, marilyn manson, rob zombie, n so on so on so forth ... bla bla ... have a great life!