"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Well i quess i should introduce myself too =)
I am 23 years old metal girl from Finland and Children Of Bodom fan offcourse :D
I've been listening theme for a while, should i say a few years now and i have saw them for once at live from Tuska Metal Festival since 2003.
Children Of Bodom and special Alexi Laiho has come very important to me and my life.Without him and the band and the music they make, my life would be empty.
So hello everybody and let's follow the reaper! ;)

Well, I should introduce myself too then.
I have no idea (or excuse) why I have'nt signed up here until now, I am already a forum/message board addict at other places so... well better late than never!

Hi, I am swedish and dedicated to summerfestivals, gigs, beer and Nintendo. Well I guess that's about it (or maybe not, but the rest you have to find out yourselves.) :p

holy shit its like an avalanche of new people. welcome. WHATEVER YOU DO DONT POST AYDY DISCUSSION THREADS WE ALREADY HAVE LIKE A MILLION

bodombeachterror said:
HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHHI My name is alexandre and i'm a cob fann!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT'S BEST BAND EVER lol i'm from canada(the french part) and i dont speak english very well so try to pardon my ''good english''
i play electric guitar specially cob song and emmm love to do stupid think hohohoho
that's it
is this for real or a joke... if not a joke, nice to meet you and sorry for thinking it was a joke! :tickled:

somehow, i dont think it was :lol:. Ever since that kid came in declaring that cob was so good that he uploaded all of AYDY to his cell phone, ill believe anything :rolleyes:

Hey you guys !:) I'm new here but not new to children of bodom! I'm 17year old girl from Quebec,Canada:headbang: My name's Vicky. I like bands like NortheR it's my favorite band, I like Wintersun, Ensiferum, Kalmah, Imperanon all those bands that's sounds the same !:p I like power metal also like Nigthwish, Blind Guardian, Axenstar, Forgotten Tales but my favorite kind of metal is Black metal like Blinded By Faith, Capitollium, Dimmu Borgir, Embraced, Equilibirum and ect... ! I play drums and I can play CoB, not to hard ! I play a lot of metal stuff like NortheR too ! Music's my passion.... so that's quite me !:)