"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Tut Ankh Amon said:
it's actually this 6 feet crocodile with japanese dragon whiskers and some big plaques on its back
and it's ALL OVER THE PLACE in an area called "desolace".

The scorpashi is just a random giant scorpion :p
omg, the basilisk's become a komodo dragon :yuk:
I wish they'd keep the 'magic' card game basilisk
MM35_PG23.jpg

BloodyScalpel said:
omg, the basilisk's become a komodo dragon :yuk:
I wish they'd keep the 'magic' card game basilisk
MM35_PG23.jpg

Why does everyone who makes some kind of game or movie have to change it so drastically? If you're making a mythical basilisk for something and change all the major features, just call it something else... :erk:

hey there, i just signed up today.

ive liked bodom for years but never got round to joining a forum til today.

i listen to bands like, bodom, stratovarius, helloween, hammerfall, dragonforce, gamma ray, finntroll, dream theater, malmsteen.

hope to get on with everyone here, im a nice guy really :D

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
Why does everyone who makes some kind of game or movie have to change it so drastically? If you're making a mythical basilisk for something and change all the major features, just call it something else... :erk:

I like your name. But, did you know that a Basilisk is a snake that Voldemort owns in Harry Potter? Yup. It can kill you if you look at it directly in its eyes. If you look indirectly at its eyes, eg. mirror, then you just get paralyzed.

follow_the_reaper said:
I like your name. But, did you know that a Basilisk is a snake that Voldemort owns in Harry Potter? Yup. It can kill you if you look at it directly in its eyes. If you look indirectly at its eyes, eg. mirror, then you just get paralyzed.

Harry Potter can suckle on my white ass for making a giant snake and calling it a basilisk. I wish it would have killed the little shit in the end anyway.

Basilisk.jpg

That's the only really decent picture I can find with the proper features. The wings are wrong, but it's closer than most I've seen.