"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Ok, so I'm new, but kinda confused :S (mayb cause I just blonded my hair...) 'cause I was on the Kalmah site and thought I registered on their forum, but I hear everyone on this thread talking about bodom (not that I don't love them and drool 4 sexy alexi) but is this a bodom forum, kalmah or just random 4 all metal fans? I'm guessing the last one, but this is the first thread I opened, so i'm not sure...
anyways, bout me, I'm dutch, female, 17, blond now, so I'm allowed 2 b stupid ;) and have an awsome taste in music...althans, dat vinnik...

wraak_pinguin said:
Ok, so I'm new, but kinda confused :S (mayb cause I just blonded my hair...) 'cause I was on the Kalmah site and thought I registered on their forum, but I hear everyone on this thread talking about bodom (not that I don't love them and drool 4 sexy alexi) but is this a bodom forum, kalmah or just random 4 all metal fans? I'm guessing the last one, but this is the first thread I opened, so i'm not sure...
anyways, bout me, I'm dutch, female, 17, blond now, so I'm allowed 2 b stupid ;) and have an awsome taste in music...althans, dat vinnik...

If you go to the bottom of any forum you will see a quick link menu that sends you to MANY MANY forums on UltimateMetal. You'll notice you've signed up for a lot of forums ;)

Welcome!

wraak_pinguin said:

yooo join me in being stupid:D welcome:D

Hi, I'm new as well. Not much to say about me lol, I'll try to be not an annoying newbie.
My ASL is 19/f/Belgium and my name is Steph.
This is me: http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1...-SBUeU43LtHPA/00.jpg?MdToken=6188145336209306

-EDIT-
I'll just post my favourite bands on here too, which might be interesting, lol.
Here they are, in no particular order:

Slayer, KoRn, Murderdolls, Marilyn Manson, Sick Of It All, Frankenstein Drag Queens, Dimmu Borgir, Rammstein, Borknagar, Latrodectus, Emperor (some), Machine Head, Fear Factory, Children Of Bodom, Ensiferum, Norther, Dissection, Synical, Static-X, Nevermore, Gamma Ray, Finntroll, Amon Amarth, old Drowning Pool, Nirvana, Queens Of The Stone Age, Motley Crue, Metallica, some Godsmack, A Perfect Circle, The White Stripes, some HIM, some Tool, some Franz Ferdinand, Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Inch Nails, Dope Stars Inc, some Alien Sex Fiend, some The Cure, some Prodigy, and some other bands...

I went to the Antwerp gig of COB lately and I was wondering if anyone on here took decent pictures? My pictures are pretty decent I think, but I would love to see other people's pictures:) . So feel free to let me know if you're interested.