"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

ShadowOfFire said:
That, my friend, may have been a mistake. There are some serious hardcore motherfucking have every possible thing ever COB fans that know the size of Alexis ring finger and everything it's crazy. Welcome Though! :wave:
Im pretty sure that there is some stuff that we dont know :D

Welcome all newb335 (huuu, Im soooo coool :) )

Hello, I would like to say that I'm new to UM!! First of all, Children of Sodom is a great band and I have all of their albums on burned CDs! I love the song Hug Crew Deathroll. Also, Cowards Dead End is cool too. I also got the covers of The Final Countdown and The Trooper and I can't believe that's them! It's so cool!!!

Yeah, I'm bored.....show everyone your pants, Thomas!! :lol:

Here ya go! :lol:
Leatherman.JPG

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Hello, I would like to say that I'm new to UM!! First of all, Children of Sodom is a great band and I have all of their albums on burned CDs! I love the song Hug Crew Deathroll. Also, Cowards Dead End is cool too. I also got the covers of The Final Countdown and The Trooper and I can't believe that's them! It's so cool!!!
:wave: Hi!
Welcome, xXSSGay4SephirothXx! You nickname, avatar, and signature resemble those of a fagtimer that used to post here...
He was forced to leave UM because of a bad case of genital warts.

Reactions: Raistlin1980
MagSec4, sorry, I'll reply when I have time for the complete, quality message. :erk: I have exams soon. :ill:
EagleFlyFree said:
@Onyx: HOLY SHIT you are one scary character :erk: with that cyan theme and all!

Good that it has the results I expected. ;)