"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Well I'm some little kid from northern Finland. What to say about me? My english sucks, so I don't know if anyone eaven understands what the f*ck am I trying to explain... Um, yea. Music is a VERY big part of my life and bla bla bla everyone is so damn interested. -__- So the thing is that I'm here now and I may eaven start posting pretty often. Or then I won't.

poster61r.jpg

Perkeleen_Penikka said:
Well I'm some little kid from northern Finland. What to say about me? My english sucks, so I don't know if anyone eaven understands what the f*ck am I trying to explain... Um, yea. Music is a VERY big part of my life and bla bla bla everyone is so damn interested. -__- So the thing is that I'm here now and I may eaven start posting pretty often. Or then I won't.

helcome

so after reading the forum carefully for a while i think it's time to introduce myself. i'm from germany, 16 years old and i got an old crappy keyboard that i try to play. ah yeah, and i'm going to see cob at wacken open air in a month. should be great!

Perkeleen_Penikka said:

Hey I like your nick!

PERKELE!!!!!!!

:lol:

Perkeleen_Penikka said:
hi!

kumusubie666 said:
so after reading the forum carefully for a while i think it's time to introduce myself. i'm from germany, 16 years old and i got an old crappy keyboard that i try to play. ah yeah, and i'm going to see cob at wacken open air in a month. should be great!
grüss dich

TERVE everyone . well my name is Urosh , im from Serbia and why do you care for the else shit , thats all you need to know about me ! jk I really hope to have good time here .

HAIL BODOM

RiderOfJustice said:
Read the new to the forum thread by bobvex before posting your ghey fanboi shit... fucking newb

wtf man ?? did i say anything like OMG alexi or I think Alexi is the best guitarist in the world or shit like that ??