"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hi to everyone here! finally I'm the part of this big unending party!!!! My name is Wild Wind, how you already now... I'm 19, my birthsay 30 of july... I'd like many things: drinks, music & of course CoB!!! I hope I'll have fun here! Cheeeeeers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass:

KillerGon said:
stranger in moscow

damn, michael jackson pwns! :kickass:

Hey look who it is, its the mentally challenged fucktard who has nothing better to do than come to the Opeth forums and start insulting people because he has no life... wheres his gay mate RiderofJustice got to I wonder.......... O thats right they both got banned :lol:

War_Blade said:
shut up you new zealand cocksucking homo. he is 5 years old, i don't think you even had a boyfriend then.

Whats wrong with been from NZ buddy? and your 2nd sentence doesnt even make sense btw..

edit:- Ok I see what you are saying after reading his long not funny name......

I bet you are from america, the land of the free (yea right) you guys have less real freedom than most western countries. :lol:

imisseverygood show is only 5 years old. I dont think you had a boyfriend when you were 5... how does that not make since?

and new zealand is a gay and lying whale fucking country. i saw that pussy ass whale rider movie. should have been called cock rider. Go back to your fucking dick loving opeth forum you crusty asshole licker.

War_Blade said:
imisseverygood show is only 5 years old. I dont think you had a boyfriend when you were 5... how does that not make since?

and new zealand is a gay and lying whale fucking country. i saw that pussy as whale rider movie. should have been called cock rider. Go back to your fucking dick loving opeth forum you crusty asshole licker.

I can see from your vocab, I am talking to someone not much older than the 5 year old :lol:

o and btw Lord of the rings which has some of the most beautiful scenery in any movie was made here...
and so what if we try and save whales, least we dont slaughter them by the ton like the Japanese...

o and if it was called cock rider, wouldnt it be starring you? We wouldn't want your ugly mug in a movie now would we?