"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

random_phil said:
I'd better introduce myself formally if I'm gonna hang around here.

I'm Phil, one of the resident drunken bastards of Birmingham, England.

I like Power Metal more than anything else that doesn't contain alcohol (no sniggering), but I like most types of real Metal as well (also some other stuff besides, but I won't bore you with that). I play keyboards and do vocals in H.O.S.T.I.L.E, a epic-prog-thrash-power-death-metal hybrid band.

That is all. Thank you.

Well if we are to stand your Chewbacca look-a-like ass around here you better link some of those tunes from H.O.S.T.I.L.E here... Gotta earn the rep.. Prog eh? So you do most of the work, no?

*makes note to earn rep at COB board*

Hello, I signed up about a week ago, guess I should say hi. I'm male, from the north west of the US, age 20, play guitar if you couldn't figure that from my screen name, CoB fan of two or three years.

How do I get into my profile?

Hi Axxmaster and welcome! :wave:

You can get into your profile by clicking your username and if you want to add things to your profile you click on User CP and there are many options there.

Have fun on the board! :)

Hey, I'm a newbie to the board. Name's Trent, HUGE COB Fan... Hoping to go see a show of theirs in the US Soon.
Alexi is God

hey, welcome. Pretty soon people will tell you to post this in the hello I'm new thread. But it doesn't matter. Rock on! see you around