"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

"Well, maybe if you were canadian it could mean you were a woodcutter
And to get into your profile, you can start by buying her a beer"

No dinner first?

When I first came to this board the most recent post was a poll about - if you were male - if you'd let a women drill you in the ass with a strap-on... No wonder it's been month's since I've come back. But there are lots off new members (not to put down the senior members, if I rember right the overwhelming majority said fuck no). Anyway, I just want to say thanks for the warm welcome and it's nice to find a board were people do something other than talk shit.

Thanks!!!

This thread should be ignored because there is already a thread on this forum for new people to introduce themselves. Attention seeking theads like this one should be discouraged.

Axxmaster said:
"Well, maybe if you were canadian it could mean you were a woodcutter
And to get into your profile, you can start by buying her a beer"

No dinner first?

When I first came to this board the most recent post was a poll about - if you were male - if you'd let a women drill you in the ass with a strap-on... No wonder it's been month's since I've come back. But there are lots off new members (not to put down the senior members, if I rember right the overwhelming majority said fuck no). Anyway, I just want to say thanks for the warm welcome and it's nice to find a board were people do something other than talk shit.

Thanks!!!
that thread was terrible :guh:

I am new. I just been in Children of Bodom for about 6 months now and they are one of my top ten band. Alexi is one of the best guitarist I have ever heard!

Bodom After Midnight Yeah........... :headbang: