"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hi
I live in Mexico, and I like a lot of metal bands, from Deep Purple to Opeth and obviously Children Of Bodom. I've been listening black metal these days, its a shame thir albums are su fucking expensive down here and they make satanic lyrics (i'm catholic btw) so theres some trouble in home. It'll be nice to meet you

Hei everybody, I’m Hellena, 24 y.o. girl from nowhere…I like: freedom, “openmind” persons, my black “Jackson”, red vine, twilight, wind and autumn.
I’m interest very much Finland and Finnish language, history and culture. And of course - Children of Bodom (foreveeeeer!!!!) :headbang: :hotjump: :headbang: , and also Sinergy, Sentenced, Charon, Eläkeläiset, Fintroll… and I’d like to have friends from there to know more about this country and people.

Hello Hellena :)

Have a great time here and please... have a pie for welcome :p

ApplePie6A.jpg

:wave:

Hi,

Do I actually have to actively listen to the band to participate in this forum? Or do I even have be able to say that I have listened to the band at some point? :oops: ...I can at least 'proudly' claim that I have heard of the band before... is that good enough? :erk: (woulda made a thread for this, but didn't wanna break the first (CoB) ammendment)

Bye

Did you follow me? :err:

Just kidding! :p

Ola Ola! :wave: (Oh c'mon, you knew it was comin' eventually. :rolleyes: )