"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

y0 all!
im new and im so confused.
not sure what to do i know how to post stuff lol but thats about it.
dont get the whole IMG code im only good with html tags.
and i dont get the whole threads thing so im pretty screwed over.

but changing subject drastically how wesome were Bodom at Astoria [if anyone went]
http://photobucket.com/albums/y129/Pariah__x/Bodom at london/?sc=1
got pics if yu'd lik to see!!!

ha.te.m.e.__:\\ said:
y0 all!
im new and im so confused.
not sure what to do i know how to post stuff lol but thats about it.
dont get the whole IMG code im only good with html tags.
and i dont get the whole threads thing so im pretty screwed over.

but changing subject drastically how wesome were Bodom at Astoria [if anyone went]
Bodom%20at%20london

got pics if yu'd lik to see!!!

its quite easy, its

Hell'o there!

After 2 years of absence I deciced to reactivate my account here in UM.com (and after noticing that some of favorite bands have a forum around here..), so I thought to drop by and say hi here as well, I used to spam these forums like hell. I noticed a few familiar nicks, still roaming here (EagleFlyFree, MagSec4) I hope you guys still remember me. :)

Uuuuhhh... something to give in reintroducing myself: I'm 21 years old, bald metalhead. Not a hardcore CoB fan as I used to be, but I still like to listen them time after time. Currently I'm doing nothing (great job, you should try sometime!) apart from being a moderator at Sonata Arctica's forum. That's all I guess - I think I stick around... :p

haha yeah definitely less strict here, that SA forum is a bit too strict for me.

oh and too many, "I dreamed of Tony Kakko" like threads. :zombie:

enjoi17 said:
haha yeah definitely less strict here, that SA forum is a bit too strict for me.
Hehe, somehow it is - I admit. But I wasn't in the team when they came with those. ;)

enjoi17 said:
oh and too many, "I dreamed of Tony Kakko" like threads. :zombie:

I never ever answer to those. Hardly dare read them. (yeah, sure...)

HAHA! TUTH! :D Damn, I knew there should be more of the old guys still making this place look a like.... fucked up forum :D

ello there! magsec doesn't post around here anymore (maybe he does in the official forum but i never go there). in any case it can only be a good thing that old people are coming back. good to have you back!

EagleFlyFree said:
ello there! magsec doesn't post around here anymore (maybe he does in the official forum but i never go there). in any case it can only be a good thing that old people are coming back. good to have you back!

Heh, thanks again. ;) I'll hunt him to my hands and bring his head back!

Hi, I'm new here, 21 years old, plays keyboard, lives in Holland, began listening to CoB one year ago, other bands I like are apocalyptica, nightwish, symphorce, sonata arctica, dream theater, metallica, tori amos etc.