"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hello all,

I'm new and I come from France. I'm young (just 18) but i listening metal since 2 years ago. My favorites bands are Amon Amarth, COB, Ektomorf, Kataklysm, Black Bomb A and Hypocrisy.

Sorry for my english which are not good

Hi all^^ I'm Muffin! Nice to meet you.. Um.. What to say about this fella.. I'm a 16 year old boy from NORWAY.. And i play guitar. I listen to Rhapsody, COB, Wintersun, Warmen, Some dimmu borgir and also some Kylähullut.

Other things of notice: I'm a wacko.. complete psycho.. So be aware of random stupid shit. Meehehehe...

So HI! Just HI..

Is that including or excluding every special edtion, collectors edition, original release, ep, vinyl and test vinyl? ;D

Well, I'm not new, but I just have seen this thread now and remarked that I haven't been bothering you all with my oh-so-interesting personality ;-)

Uhm, I'm 17, and...a fan of Children of Bodom...love playing guitar and the violin.
Hello there!

Hello! I just joined here. :) I'm 19-year-old girl from Finland, I live in a city called Hamina. My hobbies are pleying flute and piano. My favorite bands are Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, Entwine, Warmen, Dreamtale, Sentenced and of course, Children of Bodom. ;) Um... Janne is my favorite member of CoB, as you can see at my signature. :D