"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

hi i'm new... and i like COB a lot.... alexi is God!!! i wanna him in my bed!!! Are You Dead Yet is the best album of the year!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm new too. I'm a 13 year old guy, and fanatic about CoB. That's about it for me :puke:

yeah, I'm new
I'm 16 and 100% Metalhead :kickass:

Favorite bands: Judas Priest, Anthrax, Slayer, Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Megadeth (I could list about 100 more)

wow my first post. i feel like such a n00b haha.
well.. i'm 17 and i live in Australia. ummm cob's been my favourite band for a few years. and i can't believe i didn't join this earlier. i went to finland last year and i loved it. so thats about it :)

Meatshakes said:
well.. i'm 17 and i live in Australia. ummm cob's been my favourite band for a few years. and i can't believe i didn't join this earlier. i went to finland last year and i loved it. so thats about it :)

You sound like a n00b so far, too. :p

but nonetheless, get an av! :)

Meatshakes said:

hey man! have fun in this forum!
just to remind you:

bobvex said:
Attention Fanboys and Fangirls: Nobody here cares about how much you "Love ALEXI and COB." Most of the people who start new threads get harassed by the regulars for not searching in already posted topics. These people start 4, 5, and 6 threads about the same thing. Also, please don't get upset when people criticize your favorite band. It's immature, and is another reason people don't like/stay at this board. Different people have different opinions. People aren't going to like the same things as you. So stop getting your panties in a bunch about it. Posts like this

D.e.A.d.N.i.G.h.TW.a.R.r.I.o.R said:
hi my name is Evan and i will be at your show on december 11 at the medley i was hopping if you and the other guys could sign my guitar !!! i would be fucking honnored!!!! (by the way you guys rock )

Are fucking STUPID.

hehe just for prevention ;=)

and hell yeah, get an av!

Meatshakes said:
Cool, Im from Aust aswell.

I live in Melbourne and Im 17 tomorrow :p.