"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

I'm not new but I've been around for almost a month and still haven't introduced myself. You don't have to bother yourself reading this shit

I'm 15 years old girl from Croatia (but many people thinks that I'm older when they first see me). I've been learning english since I was 4. I always wanted to have a dog. And I really don't have a life but it's not like I can have one here where I live

Well, there you go. Now anyone who read this knows something about me :)

I'm not new but I've been around for almost a month and still haven't introduced myself. You don't have to bother yourself reading this shit

I'm 15 years old girl from Croatia (but many people thinks that I'm older when they first see me). I've been learning english since I was 4. I always wanted to have a dog. And I really don't have a life but it's not like I can have one here where I live

Well, there you go. Now anyone who read this knows something about me :)
:eek: Same here, you can't have a life down here if you're like me:oops: Welcome to the board, o' nameless one!

Ok, I don't post a lot, but I'm not really new .... So, I think it's a good idea to introduce myself right now ...

I'm Kele from Brazil, , 23 years old ... I love music, specially Metal in general, I also study music ... I'm college studying languages, Literature and whatever ... that's enough ... ah, my English is not so good but I try my best, hahah ... See ya guys.