"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Moi!
I'm new here, my name is Yael and I'm 21+, I don't really remember when was the first time I heard about CoB, but I do remember it was Angels Don't Kill, and I love the band since that time.
My other favourites are Nightwish, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Queen, The Cure, AFI, Cradle of Filth and it goes on and on. I really love music in general and reading.

I guess that's it,

Cheers! :)

Hail everyone!! I joined this forum months ago, but I introduce myself just now XD I'm Jo (not my real name, but I definitly prefer it than the original), coming from the north-east of Italy! I'm 20 years old. I love metal music, in particular power, gothic and thrash metal! I think that Children of Bodom are my favourite groupe! I saw them last 10 of february during their european headliner tour! It was great *.* I am also a cinema adicted (action, thriller and horror in particular!).
Well, I guess that's all more or less

Bye =)

P.s. sorry for my English XD

1238293925966.jpg

Hello!
I am rather new here at this forum, but I have posted a few replies already...

However, here goes:

• My username is Znork (which really does not mean anything, it's just easy to remember)
  • I am 47 years old, possibly making me Bodom's oldest fanboi :lol:
  • I think COB is the best band although I listen to a lot of other "similar" bands (mostly Finnish metal like Ensiferum, Finntroll, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish and so on)...
  • I live in Sweden but was born in Finland and am a Finnish citizen.
  • I play the guitar and own a white ESP Custom Shop RV-350 "Alexi Scyhte model" which I find rather nice to play and look at...

BTW - nice forum!

Hello!

However, here goes:
  • My username is Znork (which really does not mean anything, it's just easy to remember)
  • I think COB is the best band although I listen to a lot of other "similar" bands (mostly Finnish metal like Ensiferum, Finntroll, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish and so on)...
  • I play the guitar and own a white ESP Custom Shop RV-350 "Alexi Scyhte model" which I find rather nice to play and look at...

BTW - nice forum!

Hey paps!

Nice guitar you have there.

Hello!

However, here goes:

Hi :wave:. Do you speak any Finnish?

"olderthan28butstillahugecobfan-forum-club" :lol: We´re getting more and more, already a threesome now ;)

I know four of us ;)

Hello! Sorry but I do not speak very good Finnish (although I try to learn it - olen suomalainen and so on :oops:).
I (my parents actually) moved to Sweden when I was four years old...

I was in the Finnish army, though, and learned a little (like Asento, Lepo, Oikealle, Vasemalle, Huomio, Tulta!) :lol:
No need to be sorry, I'm just curious :) I have some relatives in Sweden that moved there whey they were little kids. They speak Finnish but it's mainly because they were here every summer an picked it up really well.