"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hey, I`m new.

My name is Anu and I live in Finland (as you can see)
I have always been a Bodom fan, thanks for my big brother.
I`m 19 years old joiner and I love piercings and tats.

Hi My name is Mika
I'm a 21 yr old female borned in the US. Who Loves going to concerts, Playing the guitar and anime cartoons or playing video games and forgot to mention Visual Impaired

'Cause it, generally, beats the shit out of what is on television around here. Only a few shows entertain me as much as most of the anime that I've seen. Good movies and good anime are pretty close 1 to 1 ratio for me, though. =)

96% of those shows are about furries/animal people, ninjas, and people with hilariously dumb powers. They try and cram too much in, or they leave to much out.

You're watching television; that's your first problem. Read a book, listen to music, get out and do something. If television rots your brain, anime is ebola specifically targeted to your head mush.

Haha, the dumb powers part is one of my favorite things. You said it yourself, they're hilarious. And the best anime, in my opinion, are on par with a good book. I can fully understand why plenty of people don't like it, as most of it follows a pretty specific style, and that style being pretty ridiculous, cheesy, and exuberant.

Anyone who can say he has watched the entire series of Cowboy BeBop and not enjoyed it has no soul. I used to watch anime some years ago but I've grown out of it. Still read some mangas occasionally though, plus not all anime is filled with over the top retardedness and tentacles. :lol:

HI!

Mika is man's name in Finland. Are you blind or something?

But anyway, welcome to the board.

Thanks

I know a friend of mine was from Finland and she asked who gave me the nickname because no one could say my real name right without screwing it up so Mika was easy for them but I believe someone from Korea and japan told me it is a girls name in that country.
I have some sight but slowly losing it so I do the whole books copied in braille thing, talking computer.

Hey, I`m new.

My name is Anu and I live in Finland (as you can see)
I have always been a Bodom fan, thanks for my big brother.
I`m 19 years old joiner and I love piercings and tats.

Hi My name is Mika
I'm a 21 yr old female borned in the US. Who Loves going to concerts, Playing the guitar and anime cartoons or playing video games and forgot to mention Visual Impaired

welcome both, have fun

Thanks

I know a friend of mine was from Finland and she asked who gave me the nickname because no one could say my real name right without screwing it up so Mika was easy for them but I believe someone from Korea and japan told me it is a girls name in that country.
I have some sight but slowly losing it so I do the whole books copied in braille thing, talking computer.

Well it's good that people like you also have access to internet that way.

Well it's good that people like you also have access to internet that way.

Yeah this is the only way I can find out if my favorite bands are coming or atleast talk to others where I am they don't have advertisment that who inform you if any heavy metal bands are coming