Hello to all of the newbies

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
I have not been on the board much the last few months and now that I'm back I see we have some new people joining in on the old school metal craziness. So I just wanted to say Hi to all of you and that I look forward to talking, laughing, arguing and just having a good time with all of you. I'm glad to see that our family here is growing.

Oh by the way.... it's nice to see all of you old bastards still hanging out here. :)

Hawk said:
I am happy to see you posting again. you are part of the family. :wave:

It's good to have the time to post again.

The board looks great Hawk. Looks like you are doing a great job with it.

JonnyD said:
Oh Go ahead Cry like the little Fucktard you are!!! :loco:

Seeee.... I tried to not use that word when posting to you JD. Since I've turned over a new leaf and found God and all I've................... Ohhh who am I kidding?!!! It's nice to be back talking to ya you Fucktard!! :)

_____ No offense to any of our religious members______

Greeno said:
It's good to have the time to post again.

The board looks great Hawk. Looks like you are doing a great job with it.

Sorry I can't take any credit. The regulars and most of the newbies have been kicking ass lately.

They are the heart and soul of this place. :worship:

Greeno said:
Seeee.... I tried to not use that word when posting to you JD. Since I've turned over a new leaf and found God and all I've................... Ohhh who am I kidding?!!! It's nice to be back talking to ya you Fucktard!! :)

_____ No offense to any of our religious members______

Ah Fuck em! :loco: god is for pussies! J/K to each their own! ... Hey Greeno do you Like Dead Kennedys? I have a couple of Records that may intrest you

JonnyD said:
... Hey Greeno do you Like Dead Kennedys? I have a couple of Records that may intrest you

Yeah, I dig 'em. They are not my favorite CA punk band, more of a FEAR and D.I. kinda guy, but I like them. What do you have? Between CD and vinyl I think I have most of their releases.

Have you ever heard any of Jello's spoken word releases? Good stuff.

Greeno said:
Yeah, I dig 'em. They are not my favorite CA punk band, more of a FEAR and D.I. kinda guy, but I like them. What do you have? Between CD and vinyl I think I have most of their releases.

Have you ever heard any of Jello's spoken word releases? Good stuff.

I have 2 vinyl's Frankenchrist(1985) and a 2 song single called Life Sentence(1982) Both are in Excellent condition ... and nope I havnt cept for maybe a small excerpt on the edited edtion of the first Body Count album

JonnyD said:
I have 2 vinyl's Frankenchrist(1985) and a 2 song single called Life Sentence(1982) Both are in Excellent condition ...

Cool! You looking to trade them?

JonnyD said:
Dude they are yours! if ya want to send something in return thats cool but ya dont have too ... I dont have a record Player so they are just Taking up space :D ... are you still at the same address?

Right on brother!! I'm still at the same address, PM me yours because I've lost it. You looking for anything? If not I could send you some old stuff you may like.

Greeno said:
Right on brother!! I'm still at the same address, PM me yours because I've lost it. You looking for anything? If not I could send you some old stuff you may like.

I'm not looking for anything really hahaha so just surprise me :D some OS thrash would be cool

JonnyD said:
:D Now I just have to figure out something good to mail the fuckers in!

Hey, if you want just wait and I'll send you some CDR's in an LP mailer so you can just put the LP's in that and send it back my way. That work for you?

Greeno said:
Cut it out, you're gonna make me cry....

I missed all of you goofballs also!!!!

Hey Greeno I missed you a lot, I need back up when I bash growlers :tickled: