Help convince me to go Mac...

BlackestEyes said:
Wonder why there are virtually no Pro Tools HD systems running on epic custom PC's in professional studios.

006 said:
And not that it should really have a bearing on somebody's decision on which platform to go with, but I wonder why the biggest majority of professionals in graphics design, audio production and video work with Macs. The argument that they have the money is stupid. If they have the money, don't you think they would try and save some by building one of these uber PCs that everyone talks about being so "rock-solid"? No. They buy a Mac because it fucking works.

Oh...it's because they just don't know how to use a PC man!:loco:

~006

Funny SAWStudio makes the same claims, generally speaking, as Pyramix. Never heard of Pyramix though.

I buy things I want based on my own experiences, trying stuff out, listening to people whom I value the opinion of, user reviews and feedback, etc. I don't buy anything because somebody simply told me to. That is dumb. I happen to like money.

~006

And someone who is a PC user is different how?

Guess all Mac users are brain washed into thinking they have a good machine. Especially the pro users, they're the worst bunch. Non of them know what they are doing. If they did, they would all have uber custom built windows machines. :Smug:

My self, I like dicking around with parts! :kickass: This one time I put an organic vagina into my PC and man did that thing scream! Kicked the shit out of any Mac I've ever used. Cooled by natural lubricant.

I used Macs for 9000 years and in my experience they fell apart before I unpacked them. Pieces of shit, I tell you! :lol:

For Protools, there is simply no other choice. Windows FTW! :headbang: I can tweek it to hell! Fuck the music. I like looking inside and seeing what makes it tic.

Take it from me I invented computers. :cool:

Funny SAWStudio makes the same claims, generally speaking, as Pyramix. Never heard of Pyramix though.

SAW.... :lol:

I fucked them up real hard a couple of years ago.. Longest thread ever on their forum, cos I stated here that all of the known DAW's zero their mixing engines. They violently refused to believe so, and called me stupid.

That was fun. Reminded me of a certain computerplatform and their userbase.

Hahahahahahhhahhahaa, what the fuck is Pyramix!? :lol: Seems like the same thing as Linux; embraced by a small but "elite" (excuse me: 1337) community of super-nerds who may well be on to something, but are always bitterly aggressive because NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT IT :heh: