Hey Billy, are there any bands on the "Official Forums" page that you like?

Buzzard said:
Here is a short list of places i go.

Anthrax
Children of Bodom
Devon Townsend
Opeth
Soilwork.

that's all for these boards
You like mainly the heavier stuff. That's cool. I saw Devin open for Symphony X in December. I had never heard his music before and I was rather impressed.

I'm going to see Iced Earth and Evergrey in April, Children of Bodem is with them so I'll get to check them out too. :headbang:

So I guess you've already noticed Billy, that Scott is a fucking A-hole when it comes to treating his fans with some kind of decency. I can't believe the guy lies and says "I'll be back just hold on", drives off and leaves 50 fans or whatever it was waiting in the cold! What a jerk!

thenotman said:
So I guess you've already noticed Billy, that Scott is a fucking A-hole when it comes to treating his fans with some kind of decency. I can't believe the guy lies and says "I'll be back just hold on", drives off and leaves 50 fans or whatever it was waiting in the cold! What a jerk!

I belive this post should have been in the ANTHRAX ARE CUNTS thread.Hey notman , remember that when you go and support anthrax but buying there albums and crap

Be it in the Anthrax forum or in the Billy Forum, or anywhere on the net, I'll tell you straight up, SCOTT IS A ASSHOLE TO HIS FANS. He think's his shit dont stink. anytime i see the dude I just stay the fuck away from him. He is a angery little person.