Hey Mikael

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don´t understand where people find the power to whine about such things... i have probably never seen any constructive criticism towards opeth that would not have a subjektive ground or that would even need to be negative... sometimes i see things like "opeth have no structure in their songs!"... well it´s partly correct, mostly on the older material...but why is it a bad thing? if you want a crystal clear structure on your music...go listen to robbie williams or something... and other times it´s about subjektivity turned into facts, that can never fully be made to satisfy everyone... so that´s when people start coming up bullshit things to whine about, just to get an argument to cure their boredom with.

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
And even though I say things like "Cock", there are also some profound moments...I guess....

Cheers
Mike

LMAO. Well, me and my friends had a good laugh at the cock jokes here in Montreal.

Detric said:
Stop talking so much and play your music, I dont know if your on drugs or trying to be funny talking about cocks and giving the middle finger all the time. Maybe you guys would have time for a another song when playing live, if you stopped talking so much, jesus christ...What the fuck happend to you? I remember seeing you back in 2003, you didnt say a word...Only what the next song was...
good job genius, you quoted one of said 'talks' in your signature. way to go hypocrite.

also:

I especially like when I say something that I think is funny, but nobody else gets it. So it's dead silent.
:lol:brilliant.:lol:

300px-Ellen_ripley.jpg

"I say nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

It's no joke, for every intelligent comment made here, there were about 5 inspired by sheer stupidity. This is why off-topic threads are necessary...

k, but instead of bumping threads made of "sheer stupidity", you could be contributing to an "intelligent" thread. bye now.

I find Mikael's between song banter fairly refreshing actually. I headbang, laugh my ass off, headbang, laugh my ass off...and the cycle continues. I guess some people just don't appreciate dry humor. I especially like the "guess this riff" mini-game.

i aint play this said:
@Kenneth, is that troo? is that mike he is quoting in his sig? cause if it is Detric yur contradictin' yourself like a moralist pedophile...
you dumb fuck. i quoted that because the guy wasnt trying to be funny, he just didnt know what to say you moron

Status
Not open for further replies.