Hey Mikael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Hi guys!

Yes, I do talk a lot of bollocks on stage, but only if I feel like it and it's spontaneous. I especially like when I say something that I think is funny, but nobody else gets it. So it's dead silent. One of my fave lines was "Did you know that psychopaths are most likely to drive a blue BMW"? Dead silence!

I HATE the whole shallow shit like "Come on", "Hey, hey, hey", "Let me see your hands"...etc. I either talk like a prick or I don't talk at all. I was never a gentleman in the past, I just wasn't interested in saying anything. But after 100's of shows something happened, I guess I got bored with..."Thanks, next song is....."

If you're offended by my talk or you think I fucking suck...get in line! I say what I wanna say in the same sense as I play what I wanna play. As for the most part I've seen a positive reaction to the inbetween song talk. And even though I say things like "Cock", there are also some profound moments...I guess....

Cheers
Mike

I love your shitchat inbetween songs! That make you more than just
a great musician. You're a entertainer aswell! Great!

I just like to add that I've never heard you say just "Cock", but perhaps
something like: "This is a real cockrock song" :)

Stormwatch said:
How come you took your "band" out of your sig? :lol:

Ha well regardless of you not liking what i did. I infact enjoyed making those songs even if you thought it wasnt good. Its had some good comments in the past even if its pretty much an Opeth rip off ha. Yours was the first bad comment. I respect you for saying it....even though you probably wouldnt have done if i hadnt angered you, because it wouldve been a bit out of the blue. Im proud of it anyway and i took it out because i wanted a picture of us gettin all drunk at my house. But it didn work it ust showed one of those crap 'x's.

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
So it's dead silent. One of my fave lines was "Did you know that psychopaths are most likely to drive a blue BMW"? Dead silence!

Wow... Respect! When I say a joke no one laughs at, I usually blush and change the subject... I guess it takes balls to admire it :lol:

BTW, I'm curious... can anybody explain the BMW thing?

Detric said:
Stop talking so much and play your music, I dont know if your on drugs or trying to be funny talking about cocks and giving the middle finger all the time. Maybe you guys would have time for a another song when playing live, if you stopped talking so much, jesus christ...What the fuck happend to you? I remember seeing you back in 2003, you didnt say a word...Only what the next song was...

The funny thing is you would never say that to his face, your just a pussy hiding behind an internet forum..

:Wreath: said:
Wow... Respect! When I say a joke no one laughs at, I usually blush and change the subject... I guess it takes balls to admire it :lol:

BTW, I'm curious... can anybody explain the BMW thing?

yea Im in the dark about the whole BMW thing too... Can someone enlighten us please?

I think the whole point of the joke is that there is no point exactly, which makes you all fools in silence while the Almighty is laughing.

Benighted1 said:
The funny thing is you would never say that to his face, your just a pussy hiding behind an internet forum..
inspector_gadget.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.