Hey Mikael

Status
Not open for further replies.
affinityband said:
Good lord, what gives you the right to tell him what to do?
Maybe the fact that he's partially responsible for the existence of Opeth, as are all fans, who inevitably always get dissapointed by their favorite bands at one time or another. :lol:

Opethian666 said:
I think the whole point of the joke is that there is no point exactly, which makes you all fools in silence while the Almighty is laughing.

pn3d by Akerfeldt... my lucky day :lol:

Oinkness said:
Maybe the fact that he's partially responsible for the existence of Opeth, as are all fans, who inevitably always get dissapointed by their favorite bands at one time or another. :lol:

I do believe Oink that Mr Akerfeldt would still make the music he loves regardless of having fans or not. And besides, he has many many fans that dont tell him what to do because they know that it will infact mean fuck all if they do. I think its out of order. But then again i pretty much worship the ground he walks on.

It actually is, there must b sum1 on the inside lulz.

Edit: It would be amazing if Akerfeldt Made a thread having some to do with 'Blabbermouth can lick my spuds' or something and then make a massive rant about them. See if they post it then...

i aint play this said:
I believe it was Detric himself, he is an attention whore it seems, but a pretty smart one we all have a lot to learn with him.
it waznt mez! promiz! lulz i luf blabzmutz and teh storiez lmao lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.