hey reverand!! i have a confession for you....

ct_thrash said:
you didn't have to look:p
I didn't look close the first time because of what i thought it was. But than you said it was Oreo’s so I looked. That's the only reason I don't plan on looking again no matter what you say lol. In the movie "American Wedding" one guy ate a dog turd, and I got sick and was gagging. I had to pause the movie until I got composure lol. I know he didn't really eat a dog turd but thought of it made me sic. lol I know I'm pathetic.

Ct, I don't know your reasoning behind trying to compare that nasty shit to oreo's, but come on keep that shit flushed down your toilet, mmmmkay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got nothing but love for ya hun.

i didn't compare it to oreo's. i distinctly said in a post all to its own that i was having trouble twisting the oreos apart...but yeah....:loco:

I must have read it wrong then,sry. You'll have to excuse me, I just had 3 wisdom teeth pulled and im all doped up on Darvasets, so I cant read worth shit.......Your still a sicko...

FA, could be a yearly change because that happens to me usually in september....
dude! Cara, seriously...never post such a pic again...bleargh! lol! id rep you but i cant :p

Necromunchkin said:
Sin, put out more.
cool.gif