Hey ShadowLioness!...pics of my rear end <<< Click Here :)

I don't know any of you folks, but I do know Houston quite intimately -- it is a very easy city to hate (I find the traffic more vexing than Manhattan's, easily!), but insofar as cultural options are concerned, it certainly dwarfs any of the competition in that region of the country and I'd rank it pretty close to NYC and Boston in this regard. Houston boasts an almost Floridian climate & foiliage, and if you're a person who warms to more urban environments, Houston's is the most evolved in all the Southwest.

Good luck to you, if you're relocating! I hope you'll enjoy your time there as much as I did (and, how synchronistic? I'm seeing my best buddy from Houston this evening at a Turbonegro show . . . )

Cheers!!

TexunNYC said:
it certainly dwarfs

finally! my homeland.
costumed-smiley-091.gif

rahvin.

TexunNYC said:
I don't know any of you folks, but I do know Houston quite intimately -- it is a very easy city to hate (I find the traffic more vexing than Manhattan's, easily!), but insofar as cultural options are concerned, it certainly dwarfs any of the competition in that region of the country and I'd rank it pretty close to NYC and Boston in this regard. Houston boasts an almost Floridian climate & foiliage, and if you're a person who warms to more urban environments, Houston's is the most evolved in all the Southwest.

Good luck to you, if you're relocating! I hope you'll enjoy your time there as much as I did (and, how synchronistic? I'm seeing my best buddy from Houston this evening at a Turbonegro show . . . )

Cheers!!

Thanks for the insight on Houston :) . I would agree that the traffic is quite treacherous at times, yet the highway system is set up a lot better than Chi-town :D . I am NOT looking forward to the hot and humid summers, but hell, I suppose it beats six months of winter :yuk: . I have visited there 3 times since last October, and hope to make at least one more excursion before I move in June. Thanks for the luck! :wave:

Stop complaining about ice, I just got an inch here. IT'S APRIL! Heheheh

I don't really like the new Pontiac cars, except the Most recent Firebirds and Trans Ams, but they'r disco'd. The factory body kits for sunfires look nice, but they aren't powerful...