Hey Swedish guys, help me out will ya :)

A friend of mine lives in Sweden ATM, and after he rode his motorcycle the first time this spring, he noticed having tinnitus afterwards. He uses the regular EAR "christmas tree" earplugs, but they don't seem to do the trick.

Do you guys know any Swedish companies that do individual ear plugs that are custom molded to the customer's ear? I only know the Finnish companies, so I´m not of much help.

Tips on other good ear plugs that fit under a motorbike helmet and are available in Sweden are also more than welcome :)

Thanks!

You do realize that ear plugs do nothing to "cure" tinnitus, right?
If the noise in his ear (ringing tone, humming etc) goes away after a while it's not tinnitus per se, but rather an indication that he's straining his ears. It's not likely that he'll develop tinnitus from riding his bike, but it's a good idea to upgrade his earplugs to custom molded, like you suggested.
I know this doesn't answer your question, but i think it's worth mentioning.

You do realize that ear plugs do nothing to "cure" tinnitus, right?
If the noise in his ear (ringing tone, humming etc) goes away after a while it's not tinnitus per se, but rather an indication that he's straining his ears. It's not likely that he'll develop tinnitus from riding his bike, but it's a good idea to upgrade his earplugs to custom molded, like you suggested.
I know this doesn't answer your question, but i think it's worth mentioning.

Yep, I know. And I know it's wrong to call it tinnitus, that's just what me and my friends often use to describe the effect so it's kinda stuck on me :) Since he noticed it right after riding the bike (and he agreed that the bike's noise is really loud), we thought it'd be wise for him to get better plugs to minimize further risk of hearing loss.

hey I just created an account on here because my guitar teacher reccomended i might be able to get some stuff i want without spending mad money. Im not making a cd and im not a producer of any kind. I'm looking for a simple drum sequencer, perferably freewave, able to sequence entire beats. also able to customize or import drum libraries. and aunestly im not sure if this is even the right place to be posting this kinda request but watever its better than not trying so does anyone have any suggestions?

hey I just created an account on here because my guitar teacher reccomended i might be able to get some stuff i want without spending mad money. Im not making a cd and im not a producer of any kind. I'm looking for a simple drum sequencer, perferably freewave, able to sequence entire beats. also able to customize or import drum libraries. and aunestly im not sure if this is even the right place to be posting this kinda request but watever its better than not trying so does anyone have any suggestions?
this guy should get the offtopic award of the month.
:lol:
since youre a cool slayer fan send me a pm with and i´ll help you out:headbang: