Hi I'm new to The Symphony X forum, and which song are you currently addicted to?

korruption

Amateur Dentist
May 13, 2002
Canada
Morning! :)

Listening to Edge of Forever non-stop right now, damn good song. This CD will be in my collection soon along with Odyssey. :headbang:

I'm not currently listening to Symphony X but I'll never get tired of Candlelight Fantasia. Other faves are Rediscovery Part II, Through the Looking Glass and The Accolade amongst all of them :)

Welcome to the board, korruption!

My latest SymX song addiction is A Winter's Dream..have always loved this song :)

I've always loved listening to The Divine Wings of Tragedy...
When the choirs begin their chant...and offcourse the guitars that strike you in the face afterwards and...and...and....aaahhhhh just a great song....

I also love Evolution (great drums) and Accolade oeh oeh oeh :D

Cheers

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Welcome to the board, korruption!

My latest SymX song addiction is A Winter's Dream..have always loved this song :)

You know I almost said that one but in my opinion The Edge of Forever beat by an extremely tiny amount, I love both songs. And well I might as well mention my third place addiction, Evolution (The Grand Design). Great to be here! :cool:

The one Symphony X song that I will always remain addicted to is "Lady of the Snow." I've begged the guys almost on hands and knees for them to do this one live. :lol: If they ever did it, someone's going to have to call the paramedics because I'm just going to fall over dead... which might actually make a couple of people very happy... :p

~Christina
NP: Soilwork "NBC"

Originally posted by Stardust2112
The one Symphony X song that I will always remain addicted to is "Lady of the Snow." I've begged the guys almost on hands and knees for them to do this one live. :lol: If they ever did it, someone's going to have to call the paramedics because I'm just going to fall over dead... which might actually make a couple of people very happy... :p

~Christina
NP: Soilwork "NBC"

He, he. I love that song too! Russ is one hell
of a soul singer. I think he can compete equally with
Al Green, Marvin Gaye as with Ronnie James Dio.

I doubt I'll ever stop listening to 'The Accolade', 'The Divine wings of tragedy' or 'Candlelight Fantasia'. Or almost anything from 'V'
And we mustn't forget Ayreon, or Star One.

For some reason lately I have had this strange addiction to Whispers. I dont know why, but a lot of people dont seem to like this song, i think its very relaxing and just great stuff to chill out to.