Hi there!

RazielSR

New Metal Member
Apr 3, 2008
Valencia - Spain
Hey, I just discovered this band a few days ago and I think they are AMAZING!

I'm a big fan of Stratovarius, Dream theater, Symphony X and Circus Maximus and I was looking for new bands and I found this one and it is the best one regarding new bands ( I mean, with 5-10 years more or less and 3 or 4 albums).

Wow, I'm amazed with Mercy Falls, I bought the album inmediately! now, looking forward for the next one on december 3. I know it is leaked, but I will wait to buy it.

Now I see that the drummer left? well, let's hope they found a good one, cause this one was extremely talented.

Well, just to say hello and thanks for this fantastic music!

Hola!
I know what your talking about. I listen to Mercy falls at least once a day.
Dont forget (Waiting in the wings). Another great cd.

15 days to launch of TGE
Rock on!

Wolfman

Hola chico, que tal??? :D

IMHO Seventh Wonder is even better than the bands you mentioned before.

Seventh Wonder are definitely one of, if not the best band in their type of music. I first tried to look for progressive music after listening to Dream Theater. First band I tried were Symphony X and they were amazing too, so I thought it must be the standard for prog bands. But a quick look past those two and it was clear it wasn't the case. Nothing ever came close until I found Seventh Wonder. One listen to Mercy Falls in its entirety makes it clear they are one of the greats.

I don't think Seventh Wonder members would be offended if I said I didn't like them as much as Dream Theater, and maybe not as much as Symphony X. But hell, those bands have had a lot longer and a lot more albums to make their music - come back and ask me if Seventh Wonder ever make ten albums, my answer might be different.

Thanks for keeping amazing music like this alive.

I agree with you Frankgate. Right now for me, it's 7Wonder all day. Especially after seeing them live in Finland this Weekend!

Bienvenido ai campeones! Look 'm an old dated Dream Theater, Queensryche, Crimson Glory, Symphony X fan and except for Mr.Russel Allen last masterpiece, it's since the new century begun I was looking for another masterpiece and new talent bad. I found out Circus Maximus before and then SEVENTH WONDER and I got completely mad about them. Now Dream theather can continue to do whatever they want, I'm already feeding myself with this younger band that is giving me more and more enthusiastic emotions than ever!! it's as you say in Spain : que cañaaaaaa! in every second of their songs!!! Hola!!

Hey Maxx... I may have heard of that Crimson band you mentioned ;)

Miss you my friend!!!!!

And welcome Raziel!! I was intro'd to Seventh Wonder - upon Maxx and his wonderful wife's insistance - and I was totally and completely blown away by them at ProgPower in Atlanta this past September.

Ciao Irish! Yes time is passing and we have to meet somewhere close to a stage!! Have you heard the amazing new (Midnight son?) vocalist of Crimson Glory? we'd organize a tour SW, CM and CG ;-))) baci from Daniela too!!