HIP HOP BEAT

pipaguapique

Remember Me
Apr 2, 2010
Chihuahua, Mexico
www.jerryordonez.com
does anybody here know who makes beatz?? I have a track that need like 12 bars of beats and i have already sent messages to all the guys in youtube that makes beatz and nobody responds...they probably think it's a spam or something.

so...if you know a friend that kicks ass making hip hop beatz let me know so i can contact him for a little job.

THx,

Jerry

Hey man,i work making littel loops of all kinds of genres for tv comercials and radio., i can work something out for you if you are still interested just let me know.

Haha thought the same myself :D
Dude if you have a record player / some old records have a sit down and do it yourself it's good fun!

I can understand if you have time / budget constraints though.

why would you think someone hijacked my account?? :lol: seriously, i have little to no time to just make something on frutyloops or anything like that. plus, i'd rather pay someone with more experience.

Sloan, thx dude, but what you make it's just too professional for what i need :lol:

why would you think someone hijacked my account?? :lol: seriously, i have little to no time to just make something on frutyloops or anything like that. plus, i'd rather pay someone with more experience.

Sloan, thx dude, but what you make it's just too professional for what i need :lol:

Just the way you wrote it, spelling it "beatz" and talking about asking all the people on youtube (of all places :lol: ) who make cool "beatz" - sorry, no offense, but it kinda reminded me of this :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hey man just letting you know i already working in the song i will post you the result real soon , oh! and for some reason my account don't send my reply's in the private messages so i will let u know in this thread when i finish.