Hmm... Wondering about Angra as a Midweek Headliner too?!?

I was going to say acoustic set by them as well....
considering Anathema always does acoustic sets and Riverside does the most amazing Pink Floyd styled b sides and space jams

That would be one hell of a cool wed night show albeit different

I was going to say acoustic set by them as well....
considering Anathema always does acoustic sets and Riverside does the most amazing Pink Floyd styled b sides and space jams

That would be one hell of a cool wed night show albeit different

Doubt it will involve Anathema. They're going to do an acoustic set for GB holders early Saturday ( giggles with excitement....:heh: )

Honestly doubt Angra will headline Wednesday. Only if they do acoustic maybe, but I'm thinking it might be a similar thing to this year where one of the non-headliners do a separate show. Maybe Royal Hunt since most of their set will be one album.

Honestly doubt Angra will headline Wednesday. Only if they do acoustic maybe, but I'm thinking it might be a similar thing to this year where one of the non-headliners do a separate show. Maybe Royal Hunt since most of their set will be one album.

Can't see that happening since DC Cooper is already playing twice. Really hoping the mid-week has something I want to see. Next year's lineup just ain't doing too much for me.

I would love to see Falconer headline on Wednesday.

Wednesday Falconer set - whatever the fuck they want to play
Falconer's 75 or whatever minute set on Saturday - just their biggest hits

It'd be the best, IMO.

I'm hoping electronomicon will be on the lineup as their singer is gonna be performing on saturday :)