Home built guitar.

that's a sexy guitar. you'd have quite a customer list coming from this place that's for sure.

closest to that is when I redid the finish on my acoustic. many props to you bro! and Stinnett would be a killer name for the line of guitars if not your whole business.

what kind of finishes do you plan on offering?

Love your work! I can't say any more than already said. As far as a name brand, I would prefer something discrete. No name on the front, but would be cool to have it large on the back:
L
I
K
e
T
H
I
S
(if that worked & aligned)

Maybe down the neck or down the body. :loco: Dunno, just a thought.

I am impressed!:kickass: and jealous

I have the perfect model name for ya; "The Shredmohr", I would even endorse it and everything. Now all you need to do is draw up some plans for a 27" eight string model.

P.S. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get somebody to fork over for a Charvette neck anyway?

This is amazing as something of which is quite impressively amazing. I love the idea of making my own guitar and this is very inspiring to say the least. Seriously, dude, ALL the best to you in hopes this takes off.

how many hours of work would you estimate goes into that?

just asking... its badass... good shit.

you should somehow get one to Mr. Shredmohr too... that dude's a wanker, but he can fuckin play! hahah.

I am impressed!:kickass: and jealous

I have the perfect model name for ya; "The Shredmohr", I would even endorse it and everything. Now all you need to do is draw up some plans for a 27" eight string model.

P.S. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get somebody to fork over for a Charvette neck anyway?

45 dollars, I think. It was actually a pretty nice neck.

I'll think that 8 string over. :p

Finished the electronics and did a basic set up last night.

Loving it so far!

100_1559Large.jpg

I checked my mail, and still havent received mine yet =P

hahah... looks good though, man. What's in the bridge?

Ah the demon... thats why I couldnt place it... never actually played through one.

what made you choose that particular pup?

Ah the demon... thats why I couldnt place it... never actually played through one.

what made you choose that particular pup?

I never played one either, but the specs seemed intriguing and I'm a Lynch fan. It's got a nice throaty midrange growl. Nice and airy sounding too, but not in a harsh or bright way....hard to describe.
I dig it.

Gotcha. Im interested in playing more pups... but, dont feel like buying and wiring a bunch myself, and everybody [as you know] plays the same fucking thing.

I might want to check out one of those PATB's Loureiro uses next time I douche around... although I assume that means a trem loaded axe as well.... Im rambling now.

But ya, I think Im understanding what yer trying to describe, haha