Hostel

NADatar said:
There's going to come a day where an entire thread will only be Changequotefixed things and nobody will know what anyone agrees or disagrees with, and on this day, The RC Messiah shall be born.

Genius. I love you and I want to have your feral children.

I haven't seen Cabin Fever, but let's just put it this way: Eli Roth was a nobody before that film, and overnight he was given carte blanche to make any film he wanted. People got in line to star in his films. Fangoria and Shivers both awarded it with their "horror film of the year" accolade. Quentin Tarrantino and Robert Rodriguez found their long awaited GIMP and wanted their names plastered all over Hostel.

Basically, Cabin Fever was the Resevoir Dogs of horror movies.

Of course, this is all speculation. :loco:

Cabin Fever was OK at best. Seriously. It's almost humorous really. Yeah, you see the same set of tits twice from that naked slut in Not Another Teen Movie.

bM5299-BarbaraNedeljakovaJanaKadera.jpg

bM5298-BarbaraNedeljakovaJanaKadera.jpg

O.K I've seen all I need to of this movie. :)

Reign in Acai said:
Cabin Fever stands directly behind House of a 1000 corpses as one of the worst horror films ever made.

House of a 1000 corpses was laughable ... ok effort for a first time director ... but Zombie redeemed himself big time with The Devil's Rejects ... he nailed the tone in that one.

Eli Roth's flicks ARE comedy/horror ... very Creepshow like almost.

I like in the end of Hostel how the body count just rises tremendously ... and people get killed like, how a normal person would do it ... those of you that seen it, know what I am talkign about (i hope)

and the tits on the blonde above .... my lord ... just heavenly.

JayKeeley said:
I haven't seen Cabin Fever, but let's just put it this way: Eli Roth was a nobody before that film, and overnight he was given carte blanche to make any film he wanted. People got in line to star in his films. Fangoria and Shivers both awarded it with their "horror film of the year" accolade. Quentin Tarrantino and Robert Rodriguez found their long awaited GIMP and wanted their names plastered all over Hostel.

Basically, Cabin Fever was the Resevoir Dogs of horror movies.

Of course, this is all speculation. :loco:

there are no big names in hostel ...
how was Rodriguez involved? I don't see his name anywhere ...

and allegedely Roth is some seriously spoiled rich kid to begin with ...

oh yeah, i see the speculation disclaimer.

and i forsee he will fall into the QT trap of pigeonholing himself in a very narrow genre and grow stale quick ... but his current films do rule

@dorian :lol:

@RIA ... barbara is the brunette no? ... she is some annoying cunter too ...
Roth can come across as an a-hole ... as witnessed in the behind the scenes of both Cabin Fever and Hostel ... but sometimes he IS funny

lurch70 said:
and the tits on the blonde above .... my lord ... just heavenly.
those arent real, holmes.
haha i wish i could post a pic of my wifes friend who has HUGE fake boobies. they are laughable. not even attractive. just funny

lurch70 said:
@dorian :lol:

@RIA ... barbara is the brunette no? ... she is some annoying cunter too ...
Roth can come across as an a-hole ... as witnessed in the behind the scenes of both Cabin Fever and Hostel ... but sometimes he IS funny

Si senor, el mujer de pelo negro. Oh I'd light myself on fire just to have her piss out the flames.

lurch70 said:
i don't know dude ... those look real to me ... they just bounce that way
haha nah. if you can make out even a vague outline of tissue all the way around the breast, theyre fake. note the difference in shape between the two chicks. the blondes are completely round - you can almost see the implant.

lurch70 said:
haha nah. if you can make out even a vague outline of tissue all the way around the breast, theyre fake. note the difference in shape between the two chicks. the blondes are completely round - you can almost see the implant.

lurch70 said:

lurch70 said:

lurch70 said: