How Bad Is Your Diet?

haha, knife fighting expert. i admire those guys but at the same time, i cant stand them. there ALWAYS something very creepy about them. i even tried it for awhile. i discovered that getting choked out was very unpleasant.

i like that Ultimate Fighting Stuff but seriously, every guy i've ever known who is into that kinda thing has social problems. im not criticizing. im just saying theyve been difficult to hang out. theyre either boringly quiet or annoyingly into themselves. generalizing, i know, but thats my honest experience.

really? i didnt know that but it doesnt surprise me. i hate kroger, btw. what about meijer?

Giant Eagle? sweet!
i looooaathe walmart. i shop there once a year in florida because its the only goddam store within 50 miles of where we stay. otherwise, blech.

lizard said:
where in florida

do they still have Winn Dixies
walton county. or something. we have winn dixies here in nashvegas. theyre in florida too. i stopped at one once.

heh, a brodie with my own components that are ancient and were bought used and I got the frame cheap in exchange for helping out the owners of the store for about 2 months whenever I wasn't working.

edit: cheap = 200 bucks.

lizard said:
going about .001 miles an hour
hahaha! because you live in east columbus?
nah, i really dont have a theory on this but ill tell you that i am routinely outsmarted by the auto-checkout device. too many buttons to press.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
edit: cheap = 200 bucks.
heh, youll be doing well when you get outta school.

in the meantime, im sure we can get lizard to come up with an aide package. im out though. having a child is draining my resources.