How Bad Is Your Diet?

I was 165lb living in England. I moved to the US and within a year I was at 185lb. :puke: Just so happens that my metbolism also decided to pack its bags and get the hell out of dodge. Bastard.

holy shit lizard ... shave your beard a certain way and we have Kevin Smith :loco:

link.kevin.smith.jpg

My diet is awful.

plus guys...this past sunday, I got my hair cut. I walked into the satellite broadcast room today and got a spontaneous ovation today from like 40 people. fuckers.

I got my hair cut too; Thanksgiving dinner is going to be ridiculous.

JayKeeley said:
It's the exercise thing that gets me, combining cardio with weights, although when I concentrated more on weight/fitness, I found my metabolism kicked in a greater deal. Another time I just did cardio for 5 months and lost jackshit, maybe 10lb at most. That's piss poor payback, I need more incentive.
It's diet and exercise together that will do the trick. One without the other, over the long term, is ineffective. Weights are the way to go. Cardio does burn more calories, but only while you're actually doing the cardio. Gaining lean muscle mass is the trick. A pound of muscle at rest burns 44 calories an hour, a pound of fat only 4.

Zod

my diet is the most metal part about me. beer, whiskey, beer, ramen, beer, whiskey, pizza, and beer. i occassionally cook some tasty shit but im lazy.

*edit*

and beer

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I eat very little in a normal day. No breakfast usually, just some tea before work. Lunch is something small when I do eat it, usually just a sandwhich. After work I try to eat something a little more filling, like meat, pasta, whatever I feel like making/is in the fridge. I think I subconciously watch what I eat now, I dont consider myself a health freak, but I dont drink soda's or eat any type of candy any longer either. To be honest I guess I've grown tired of the taste of stale processed food from fast food places and most american restaurants in general.

Cheers! Sometimes I'll break down and have a piece of home-baked cake or bananna bread or something, but for the most part I'm done with refined white sugars.

all i've eaten today was an egg and chorizo burrito and some candy. now i'm going to have beer for dinner.

normally my diet is pretty okay though. minimal sweets and grease, and i don't eat a ridiculous amount of food (anymore). my diet issues center around not eating enough vegetables and drinking too much.

lizard said:
after all, I now drive a Lincoln Town Car
oh, *hell* yes!

edit: haha, all your pics of columbus are incredibly depressing. look at that sky. those clouds will be there until march, unfortunately.

dorian gray said:
oh, *hell* yes!

edit: haha, all your pics of columbus are incredibly depressing. look at that sky. those clouds will be there until march, unfortunately.
fortunately I'm not one of those Seasonally depressed people who totally go into the tank if they don't get sun. as a native new englander (although I've spent some time living in sunny areas) I have about 370 years of cloudy DNA to fortify myself.

Erik said:
You cannot use Linux and be a productive member of society

yeah, he looks like a hybrid. The hair says productive... the beard screams linux... with long hair, he was a 100% bonified linux user clone.

General Zod said:
Just be forewarned, it is thick. I imagine that's completely necessary to give you the sense of fullness that it does. They recommend drinking it with 18-20 oz. of skim milk.

Zod
how many servings are you using per day? seems like it could get awfully expensive. according to that website price per can, it should be about $1.50 a serving. im looking for a dollar-a-day supplement. id like to eat as cheaply as possible and still get about 2500 cals a day