how can you not like loud noises? you listen to metal?!

I don't like noise either...

Just like yesterday when I was in a jeepney ride to home, I put on my mp3 player and start listening to Destruction's Anti-christ when the jeepney driver played music with its bombastic speakers and irritates me because I can't hear Destruction clearly, plus the noise of roaring vehicles...

oh well, its public transportation anyway....

Whats a "jeepney"?

jeepney.jpg

most popular public transportation vehicle here in the Philippines..

I don't mind loud noises all that much, unless I'm trying to sleep. What bothers me most is people yapping. I hate people. But yes, there is a huge difference between cacophany and metal.

yea, 95% of the human population needs to be terminated

That would definitely solve the oil problems we've been having. It'd be nice too see gas at less than a buck a gallon again.

Yeah, noise usually doesn't bother me, except when it's right by me and keeps me awake. When I lived in Arizona, my next door neighbor had an alarm that he didn't always turn off when he got up at 3am to go to work, with the result that either I ended up missing work or coming in late when I finally got back to sleep when the damn thing finally did go off, or I'd go in a total zombie, like someone out of Night Of The Living Dead or Plan 9 From Outer Space.