how can you not like loud noises? you listen to metal?!

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
anyone get that? appearantly, since we listen to metal, we arent allowed to be annoyed by people pounding shit on the desk and yelling across the room.

i dont know about you guys, but i like to enjoy my music in peace and quiet!
~gR~

im used to noise cause my family is obnoxiously loud but it still sucks

the worst is loud noise in the morning, usually im woken up by my neighbors dogs fucking barking, i swear if they do it one more time im going to shoot both of them

im used to noise cause my family is obnoxiously loud but it still sucks

the worst is loud noise in the morning, usually im woken up by my neighbors dogs fucking barking, i swear if they do it one more time im going to shoot both of them

Oh man, my neighbors both have dogs. They are mostly pretty cool except one that is on the side where the gate to the back yard is. That bitch just barks and barks. She's not used to us living there yet? Come on, shut up!! I hate being "yelled at" in my own back yard.

POISON CHEW TOY

Ignorant people seem to think metal is nothing but noise, so I can see the correlation

Yeah, pretty much. I was listening to Satyricon around a friend once, and his comment on them was that he could stick his head in an engine and get the same effect. :lol:

I wonder if any prep is complaining about how shit was thrown in her face, and then the guy who threw it saying "how can you not like shit you listen to fall out boy"

metal is beautiful, even the stuff with actual singing (of course), anyone who doesn't realize this is dumb.