How did you hear about VEHEMENCE?

I live about 15 miles outside New York Fucking City (yes, the "Fucking" is essential to the name ;) ).

My local venues would be Roseland Ballroom, Irving Plaza, WWE The World, Bowery Ballroom (all in Manhattan), L'Amours Brooklyn and North Six (both in Brooklyn), and either Club Krome or Birch Hill Nite Club (both in New Jersey). The NYC venues are best, if you guys have *any* input as to where you play...

See ya on tour I hope!

I read the review on God Was Created at metaljudgement.com, which by the way, praised it as the next big step in death metal. i then downloaded the song God was created and loved it, and was going to go to the show in corona(showcase theatre) but wasnt able to. luckily a friend went and he sold me the cd and shirt that he bought at the show. he said u guys were great live. and by the way guys, the cd is amazing! best real death i have ever heard, it has melody but keeps its brutal edge throughout.

The show Morbid Angel and Deicide 11/26/01 was a cold one for my fingers, but that was some good times, I had my crappy 7 string at the time. I wish Bostons never closed down, I missed that place and the enviorment. The outside stage ruled for those type of shows, the LAMB OF GOD SHOW i have on tape and it KILLED-

I heard about Vehemence through the Metal Judgement review of GWC, in which they practically masturbated over it.

Got the cd yesterday, very impressive stuff indeed. Hope ye lads get on a good tour so I can see ye in Ireland.

And no leprechaun jokes please!:D

Oh well, I've cursed myself now. haha

Originally posted by herjesus
......Stavanger Norway.........damn thats a long way from Phoenix!!!METAL LIVES ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! HELL YEAH! Hope you enjoy your purchase my friend.

Croatia, Croatia!!! :mad: :mad: ;)

Damn, i still can't find the CD here...I think I'll wait till Xmas or so and bug some of my family to get it for me :D

amm..
i know Vehemence from john, and its was incident...
he send me link to they song, its was a good song, very good stuff.
i really like the stuff of the band...
Cheers my friend