How did you hear about VEHEMENCE?

Demo/ was sent to me from somebody in the band, via ICQ million years ago.. That demo rules, wish I had that material still.. and the first album..

First heard them on a Metal Blade comp. "Kill For God". Loved that song so got "Helping the World to See". Then loved that and got "God Was Created" and loved that. Just today I got "The Thoughts From Which I Hide" at a local record shop for $8 bucks. It's signed by John and Bjorn.

I always shop at a local cd store called Streetlight which carries a lot of bands like Severed Savior, Odious Mortem, and Deeds of Flesh in their metal section so just about everything is decent and I tend to pick up random albums. And for a period of time some dear employee decided to write interesting little notes and stick them on a portion of the albums...so I picked up a copy of God Was Created soley because there was a little comment on the cover about the Vehemence bending over and raping a majority of the bands out there.

Someone from the UA forums rec'ed God was Created to me, after I finally got it I listened to it for ages. After that waited awhile and picked up Helping the World to see. After hearing the latter I wondered what took me so long.