How do you guys know that much underground band?

Message boards, review sites, recomendations from people......if anything about a band or get a recommendation I usually check around different review sites to see what they sound like and if it sounds interesting I check it out.

Whoa this is turning into a lovefest here, I had no idea so many people were gay and wished to have sex together on this board. Ah the power of the internet, bringing people together.

Anus isnt bad at all, Prozac is a very intelligent man, with a need for writing classes, an editor, and a little humility. However, i must admit, when he is coherent, his reviews are quite good.

I prefer Digitalmetal, or ssmt-reviews myself. Oh and this week, digitalmetal reviewed a incredible doom band, buried at sea.

Demiurge said:
You're a walking advertisement for a band that you're not in. Thus, you're an unpaid street teamer.

You're a stupid fuck. Quit railing at anus.com over their racism(it's nationalism, btw) while at the same time you're openly displaying prejudice against homosexuals. If you want to be a PC, little fuck, at least do it properly.

Anus.com is able to coherently present a persuasive argument indicating that they know what metal is about. That certainly puts them ahead of you, since all you do is whine about Anus.com. You're incapable of even criticizing them. All you've got is liberal buzzwords like "racist" and puerile insults like "fuckhead." Oh, I forgot your secret weapon, when all else fails, call your adversary "gay." Child, don't talk to me until science makes the brain transplant possible.

Yes, being liberal and listening to metal doesn't mix. There's so many great bands out there with NS and racist lyrics. It's shame when someone doesn't give their music a try because of this, and they're cheating themselves.

And by making fun of a site that believes this, you're just as stupid and "as close minded" as you make those people out to be.

I've been listening to metal for 14 years. Especially as I got more into death metal, I started reading magazines, and looking at mailorder catalogs to find out about more bands. Or course, nowadays the Internet makes it easy to find out about and hear music from just about any band you want. As people already mentioned, Metal Archives is a great site to find out about underground metal bands.

Soulseek chats got me into bands like Internecine, Spawn of Possession, etc.

But beware, the fuckers in there are ready to rip off anyones head. They're racist, against religion, homophobic fags who hate every band that has sold over 2 records.

They're a bunch of tards who ramble on about pop culture ad nauseam. And there are always a few people speaking spanish and a few who type "(insert random band name here) rulezzzz!!!!!" every few minutes. Boring and irritating.

Demiurge said:
They're a bunch of tards who ramble on about pop culture ad nauseam. And there are always a few people speaking spanish and a few who type "(insert random band name here) rulezzzz!!!!!" every few minutes. Boring and irritating.

On soulseek? Usually...but sometimes a couple ignorant assholes come in and talk shit to every person in there for no reason at all. :loco:

Actually, I'd say that this site was a great source of metal bands, given you're into a wide variety of stuff.