How do you metal heads dress? Also what other people think of you?

I wear a strap-on and pasties.

Umm.... right.
Levi's (either faded and holey, patched, new and cuffed, or frayed at the ankle and dyed black), t-shirts... unless I'm feeling girlie (which is rare), then I wear a skirt and show a bit of cleavage.

I'm usually attracted to guys who wear thrashed clothes. Don't know why, always have been. I've never been into pretty boys. I like 'em tattooed, with messy-ish hair, wearin' Dickies, t-shirts, and Vans. Mmmmmm mM.

my normal day attire is a pair of black jeans or shorts and a band shirt... when its not summer I wear combat boots and when the weather gets below 60 degrees usually a trench coat... kind of like what quite a few other people here wear i guess haha

tara said:
But remember kids, clothes don't make a person more metal than the next guy. :)

If only more people thought that way. :)

Head: Usually when I'm out skateboarding I'll wear a black hat with a little red logo on it, forgot which company. Sometimes at home when I'm working out and even just building a new computer I'll wear a bandana. Right now I've got a little gotee thing going without the mustache part, whatever that's called. About 2 inches long but I gotta shave it for school. I'm probably cutting my hair this winter, I just grew it out to see what it was like, and while I like how it looks and feels, everything else related to it is a pain in the ass. :p

Mid Body: Usually a plain T-Shirt, yellow, gray or blue. Often I'll wear one of those generic skateboard company T-Shirts like Independant or Element. I've got a few band shirts like ICed Earth, Electric Wizard and Burzum, but I hardly ever wear them because the big logos make it harder to wipe sweat off your face with the shirt (Which I do when skating) and also I don't really like black shirts that much. I really do wish there were some good band shirts in yellow or red or something, pisses me off. In the winter I'll wear a hoody, flannel or sometimes this big, black suede jacket from the 70's. :)

Lower Body: Jeans. I try to go for tighter ones, but not skin-huggers. Tighter ones are hard to find and I usually just go with whatever looks half-decent and is on sale, then when I get home and try them on they are far too baggy for my liking, but then I keep them because it's not worth going back to the store for. Shoes, I wear skateboarding shoes since I skate. Sometimes when I'm just goin out with friends or something I'll wear some of those Vans slip-ons because they are really comfortable.

I am the black sheep of this group.

I do not own one single piece of metal memorabilia/clothing.

Dress- well its a slightly preppy look all my own- I like well made clothes- dont buy or really own much but what I do and have is of high quality( i abhor shopping) - I've spent every summer but this one in Italy on scholarship- so I usually would pick up some clothes over there- and yes it does help with the ladies.

Yet I am addicted to bodybuilding so I suppose my vanity knows no bounds- as I am a pretty big guy- and I wouldnt be caught dead with a metal shirt on in public. Why? I really just dont care for the image- I have no need to be categorized asbeing part of a certain group. Over here in the states that group consists of many hillbillies and teens. i prefer a look all my own.

I wear about 90% metal shirts, long and short sleeved. However, I own many regular non-metal shirts that I wear pretty frequently.

As for pants, I usually will wear jeans (black or blue), jean-shorts, or khaki shorts.

As for shoes, I wear Vans. Essentially, I just wear what's comfortable.

Hey, I said it was vanity didnt I. Whats the difference- you wear metal shirts so people will think a certain way of u- that u are part of a group of pissed off metal fans.

I lift weights cuz I had to in high school- and came to enjoy it, and its many benefits from eating alot, to attracting women I otherwise wouldnt.

In a better world people would've wear what they want and feel compfortable in (both fysical and psycical) and not what they feel they should wear (for the reasons you probably know)

It makes me sad or angry when I see 14 year olds in really thight white jeans with their black thong shining through. That can't be any compfotable for the girls. They may feel good in those pants when they get everybodies atention and "aproval", but it still is not how it should be

And I really don't look upon people with long black coats and all kinds of satanic jewelry, as more metal than others. The most of those that I've spoken to isn't any metal at all, just errr "trendy"

It really isn't the necklasses, cloths, t-shirts, boots, hair, leather jackets that makes the metalhead. But still I can understand why we wear them. Poeple are vein. In some way or the other

I could never stand a necklace or bracelet, they annoy the piss out of me. If I ever need a watch I'll either get a cell phone,pda or pocketwatch. :p

95% of the time I'm in a band shirt and jeans and steel toed boots. If it's hot, it's jean shorts and tennis shoes but still a band shirt. I usually don't get a reaction (that I see) but I really don't care. I'm not here for those that sneer...

yeah the 11 and 12 yar old girls with white pants and thongs is disturbing( especially when they are usually with their parents)- but the 14-15 year old girls in such clothes - I cant not look- even if they shouldnt be wearing such clothes because of their bodies- I have to look. Can one imagine what things are going to be like in 4 years when they are all 18- christ it will great.

I wear band t-shirts and t-shirts with sayings on them, all black of course, not because it is metal, but because black and red happen to be my favorite colors, and in my own vanity I must admit I look damn good in black. My t-shirts with sayings on them are really my fav shit though, ex.-"Pissing off the entire planet, one person at a time." I also have another one that says "Sayings on Tee-shirts suck."
As for leggings, I try to wear shorts as much as possible, even in the harsh Maine winters, 6'4" 265 pound paver, I run on all cylinders, I don't even wear a jacket. As for tatoos, peicings, jewelry and shit, I am creating my own trend- Fuck Trends.

I wear jeens and a t-shirt. Usually doesn't have anything on it that represents anything. My girlfriend says I dress "kind of preppy", but it doesn't really matter. I put on what's on top of the pile in my closet...

If I could find shirts that represent bands that I like, I would definetely buy and wear them, but I can't seem to find Symphony X and/or Iced Earth, and/or Iced Earth shirts anywhere...

www.jsrdirect.com

It's where I got my badass Damien shirt. :)

ICE119F.JPG

Tis a shame I only wear it once every month or two, really cool looking shirt.

meh promotional t-shirts I get free or used ones I buy frome a thrift store...jeans or khaki type shorts. Sometimes I like to dress up in my $2.50 suit wear a bowler hat and light a one dollar cigar to look classy.

hmm...i like wearing the "super underground" band shirts and straight regular black pants "the dress kind" and either some kind of police boots or skate shoes, i like the reactions ppl give me "it says satan on your shirt your gonna burn" and the always welcome "stare of inconsiderate shallow non-verbal abuse"