How easily do you get drunk?

tagradh stayed here for a few days:

jeez.jpg

This isn't even close to all he drank. ;<
And in his defence, he was only drinking Carling because I want the boxes to make a robot suit..

I've never taken more than a few sips of a beer at a time. I've tried several different beers, and they all taste like shit. I don't care enough to actually look for $5 a bottle beers that doesn't actually taste like piss water though, so I don't really give a fuck, and the idea of getting drunk doesn't particularly appeal to me either. So somebody send me some good beers to try. For free, of course.

Really easy actually.

Though I don't have any conclusive evidence because I always end up mixing my drinks.

I usually have a couple of pints of cider, followed by a jelly bean (essentially 3 types of crappy alchopops mixed) and then whatever I can lay my hands on :p

Can't really tell since I usually just get a cup full of vodka and keep drinking til I'm in a good place, then just keep drinking more whenever I sober up.

I can't stand the taste of beer though.

I think it depends on how much ive drunk the night before. If i do multiple nights out back to back, i find it MUCH harder to get drunk on subsequent nights out.

Also depends what ridiculous things i drink.

Due to my british heritage, and our hardcore drinking culture, particularly among students, i often end up drinking stupid combinations of beer, cider, spirits and stuff with caffein in.

^ I´ve noticed a difference between countries with a "have a drink after work"-culture like Britain and France and countries in which you never drink unless it´s a weekend though. In the latter,people tend to get completely wasted much more often than in the previous mentioned.
It´s like,when you actually do drink,you go all the way.

^ I´ve noticed a difference between countries with a "have a drink after work"-culture like Britain and France and countries in which you never drink unless it´s a weekend though. In the latter,people tend to get completely wasted much more often than in the previous mentioned.

Ah yes. I forgot that binge drinking wasn't a problem in the UK. >_>

I´m not saying no one gets wasted in the UK,but you rarely see a bunch of normal middle age men vomiting in the streets,for young people and actual alcoholics maybe,but not in the older generations,it´s not accepted to get wasted in the same way as in some other countries if you´re old.

I've never taken more than a few sips of a beer at a time. I've tried several different beers, and they all taste like shit. I don't care enough to actually look for $5 a bottle beers that doesn't actually taste like piss water though, so I don't really give a fuck, and the idea of getting drunk doesn't particularly appeal to me either. So somebody send me some good beers to try. For free, of course.

Try wine.

Wine is the drink of choice when I'm with people willing to listen to Black metal. However, it's hard to fine anything other than box wine considering i'm 17.

edit: But wine is by far the best tasting alcohol, even though Beer is my favorite

I used to be a big drinker and had a pretty high tolerance but I had my left kidney removed a couple years ago (for completely unrelated health issues). Since then, I've been a big lightweight. Because of the whole kidney thing, I hardly drink anymore though.

Have only been drunk once or twice. I don't enjoy it that much. I like some high quality beer though, red wine, and jagermeister