How England will win the World Cup this year...

Fuckin A.

Justice has been served. :heh:

Actually, if this wasn't the semi, I'm sure the ref would have given out more yellows to the Portugese scum for the ongoing diving. Disgraceful team, I spit on them! *Accch thoo*

authentic-prada-handbags.jpg

hahaha soccer = a sport in which the players pass around a ball for 90+ minutes and one team emerges the victor on a penalty shot.

so these guys are the best the world has to offer? how fucking boring.

hey, btw, i guess i was right about one of six particular teams winning. what exactly is the point of the qualifying rounds? jesus. why invite ghana, ivory coast, iran, USA? they ARE NOT GOING TO WIN EVVEERRRR

who cares? july 9th to be honest but im kinda excited for it to be over. world cup fever here in the US is overwhelming. cant even get around in the streets

:lol: ... i love you sometimes dorian :loco:

penalty shot decisions once in the round of 16 should be done away with ...

I agree with dorian ... if these players are the cream of the crop ... let the game go on until they score ... your exhausted, you lose.

PK's are such cheap ways to decide a game ...

Just watched the replay of the Portugal/France match. God those Portugese are a scummy bunch. Glad to see the French through, though they're not the most deserving team of winning, better them than the fucking Italians.

dorian gray said:
hahaha soccer = a sport in which the players pass around a ball for 90+ minutes and one team emerges the victor on a penalty shot.

so these guys are the best the world has to offer? how fucking boring.

hey, btw, i guess i was right about one of six particular teams winning. what exactly is the point of the qualifying rounds? jesus. why invite ghana, ivory coast, iran, USA? they ARE NOT GOING TO WIN EVVEERRRR
we kind of get your point now after 9547 "soccer really sucks" posts :lol:

if you hate it so much, why do you even bother with this thread :rolleyes: :loco:

dorian gray said:
who cares? july 9th to be honest but im kinda excited for it to be over. world cup fever here in the US is overwhelming. cant even get around in the streets

so much whining!!! can't even stop yourself from reading this thread can you? :loco:

you are the millenium falcon and this thread is the death star tractor beam. [/krigloch]

Décadent said:
Just watched the replay of the Portugal/France match. God those Portugese are a scummy bunch.

the best part was hearing all the fans booing Ronaldo each time he even came CLOSE to the ball.

Maybe the portugese have some werid genetic disorder where all their nerve endings reside only in the facial area, thereby, if you touch a portugese person on the toe, they actually feel excruciating agony on their entire face.

Glad to see the French through, though they're not the most deserving team of winning, better them than the fucking Italians.

I think players like Zidane and Henry are the finest ambassadors of the sport. For that alone, I'd be ok with France winning the world cup.

JayKeeley said:
the best part was hearing all the fans booing Ronaldo each time he even came CLOSE to the ball.

Maybe the portugese have some werid genetic disorder where all their nerve endings reside only in the facial area, thereby, if you touch a portugese person on the toe, they actually feel excruciating agony on their entire face.

I think players like Zidane and Henry are the finest ambassadors of the sport. For that alone, I'd be ok with France winning the world cup.

I fully concur on all accounts.

I like it when the odd team has enough sportsmanship to offer a hand up to the guy from the other team or to make sure they aren't hurt and stuff. Half of the games I saw looked more like the posturing before a street fight.