How England will win the World Cup this year...

YES BRAZIL IS OUT. Makes Portugal getting through worth it for me. Amazing defense on the French side.

une04082005_hd.jpg

Dev said:
I agree, but before this match England didn't deserve either.

True, the first 4 games were average at best.

They were great at 10 against 11 but could only do little. Anyway it's not about who deserves, it's about guts (England had more yup)

Yeah, it was a fine display, but why any team would choose to play 4-5-1 is beyond me. Rooney is no lone striker, he needed Crouch up there with him, but he got frustrated chasing the ball (obviously).

GAH!!! I actually thought we'd get to the semi's.

Goodbye Eriksson you cunt (good riddance on behalf of the entire nation, you will not be missed). And good on Beckham to step down as captain because it's about time either Gerrard or Terry took over.

Next: Euro 2008.

France-England would have been sweet too but now we've got France-Portugal, each Portuguese in France (numerous) has to choose who he's for :heh:

haha i will miss Crouch because it made me laugh that he was twice as tall as everyone else on the pitch

Haha, Peter Crouch. This isn't the last we've seen of him that's for sure.

So, how long before Cristiano Ronaldo gets his tires slashed in the Man U parking lot? OR a dart thrown at his head? Haha, what a cunt.