How England will win the World Cup this year...

Here are my semi-final guesses:

GERMANY - Italy

BRAZIL - Portugal

The final being between Germany and Brazil.

By the way, I soooooooooo hope Portugal will rip England a new one tonight. They have the most boring soccer playing ever. Only next to Switzerland who are already out of course.

This World Cup is leaving me a little hungry for exhilarating games. There have been a precious few really good ones, but also a shitload of slow tactical bullshit. The latter type has outshined the better from the 1/8 finals onwards. Alas...

The stadiums and overall environment are awesome though.

Ellestin said:
Also, since ALL the teams on my hate list have made it thus far, I'm gonna have no choice than to pray for either France, England or Brazil to win the shebang.

2/3 out tonight :kickass:

0-0. Rooney out. Looks bad for England but they can make it to the penalty I'm sure

Fuck you bottom feeders. Portugal doesn't deserve to move on for all of their low class tactics.

Necuratul said:
Fuck you bottom feeders. Portugal doesn't deserve to move on for all of their low class tactics.

I agree, but before this match England didn't deserve either. They were great at 10 against 11 but could only do little. Anyway it's not about who deserves, it's about guts (England had more yup) and luck (referee etc..) except when it's Brazil. Oh wait.. :loco:

I hate Brazil too, but only because they always win and everybody fellates and overrates them.

And they will benefit from referee decisions again, as when against Ghana. Good luck France, cause we need it :cool:

Gonna go watch now :kickass:

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Hhhhhhhhhhhennnnnnnnnryyy