How England will win the World Cup this year...

He did very average tbh.Surprisingly enough, 4-5-1 does not advantage him.

3-1 for France, that was pretty cool. Next game vs. Brazil , methinks we're gonna get raped :erk:

Unlikely to happen, for both.But then again 4 out of 5 people would have bet on Spain.

EDIT : 4 out of 5 HAD BET ON SPAIN lol !

Yeah, you're right, but how boring would a Brazil v Portugal semi-final be? I'm supporting both England and France.

And for the others, I'm looking at Germany and Italy to go through.

And then the final....Germany v England....!!! :loco: <- me

the goombah's in my area ... Howard Beach that is ... John Gotti land ... were driving around all day yesterday with the horns blaring and flags waving.

I have yet to see one of those teenage momo's even watch a soccer game ...

Same here. i saw one guy hanging outside the window with a flag, would have been unfortunate (funny) if he fell out going 40 mph :rolleyes: And you're right, I bet half these guys coudlnt name 5 people on the italian roster.

trikot_frankreich.jpg

From the Mirror in the UK...

Germans fear we are going to drink them dry
By Jeremy Armstrong
ENGLAND's massive army of World Cup fans is drinking Germany dry, it emerged yesterday.

Breweries warned beer could run out before the final because of huge demand from our supporters.

In Nuremberg, organisers revealed 70,000 England fans who flooded the city drank 1.2MILLION pints of beer - an average of 17 pints each.

Astonished bar keeper Herrmann Murr said: "Never have I seen so many drink so much in such little time."

His bar at a fans' tent in the city ran out after they drained all 32 of his 50-litre (11 gallon) barrels.

Herr Murr calculated Britons were shifting beer at a staggering rate of 200 pints per minute.

City official Peter Murrmann said: "The English proved themselves world champs. They practically drank us dry."

In Cologne, where England drew with Sweden, bottles and barrels of the local Kolsch beer ran out because so many English took them to campsites and parties.

Stuttgart bar chiefs said an extra 900,000 pints were sunk last weekend where 60,000 fans partied before and after our 1-0 win over Ecuador.

The Veltins brewery also revealed it has produced a record 418,000 gallons in a bid to keep up with demand.

A spokesman said: "It is incredible how much is being drunk but the hardest thing for the breweries is keeping up with the thirst of the English."

In Dortmund, where most fans for England's Gelsenkirchen clash against Portugal on Saturday are staying, the giant DAB brewery is bracing itself by ferrying in extra supplies to boost production.

I tiped (tipped...????:Smug: ) Argentina is going to be win but now they´re playing against our dudes...what shall i do...my points or my intact body ( i wouldn´t have fun by showing enthusiasm for each argentinian goal while watchin the game with 1000 of Germans)...

addae said:
I tiped (tipped...????:Smug: ) Argentina is going to be win but now they´re playing against our dudes...what shall i do...my points or my intact body ( i wouldn´t have fun by showing enthusiasm for each argentinian goal while watchin the game with 1000 of Germans)...
New favorite RCer right here