How England will win the World Cup this year...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1428554531_aguero.gif

I'm going down the pub later to watch the Germany vs. Argentine match with some friends and plenty of beer. This will be the first game of the tournament I've actually watched in the company of others; watching football while drunk and with friends is much more fun in my experience. Same will apply for the England game tomorrow!

I think Argentina will win tbh.

And the Germans are through...it was a good game. How about Lehman almost letting a 40 yard chip hit the crossbar in OT :zombie: o_O :lol:

Just clinical precision, exactly what you'd expect from the Germans. Nerves of steel.

Every penalty kick was perfect, and Lehman made some great saves. I think the victory was well deserved.

Germany will make it to the finals for sure.

HORSE SHIT!

fuckers, ... Argentina gave them a tough game ... it's really bullshit to decide these type of games with PK ... but Argentina's free kicks were shit ... it was like my seeester was kicking ... what were those faggalah shots?

GERMANY / BRAZIL final!

but if Argentina frustrated the Germans this much ... Brazil should kick their ass.

BTW ... LOL at your SMS Ali :lol:

lurch70 said:
HORSE SHIT!

fuckers, ... Argentina gave them a tough game ... it's really bullshit to decide these type of games with PK ... but Argentina's free kicks were shit ... it was like my seeester was kicking ... what were those faggalah shots?
i actually did get up early and watch this one, it wasn't too pretty of a game, not a lot of scoring opportunities for either side...and yea, wtf with the shootout, even that maxi rodriguez PK barely squeaked by. total pwnage.

high stakes games are fun to watch in most sports, even if i don't follow them...i can't keep track of teams or players though, i just watch one game once in a while and root for the underdog.

I guess Italy doesn't have to cheat when they're beating the piss out of the other team, eh?