How England will win the World Cup this year...

blah blah blah shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:kickass:
:kickass::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

:Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:
:kickass::kickass:

For the record Buffon is an amazing goalie. Cannavaro is a great player as well, all over the backline. :Shedevil::Shedevil:

I think i'm the only one in this whole thread whos said anything positive about them too :)

fuck me ... awesome :kickass: ...

Germany was waiting for the PK's I think and knew they would probably win through that ... they fell asleep.

I'm not sure what to make of it. It seemed like Germany had most of the possession and pretty much drove the gameplay....but just could not score.

And then Italy swopped down at the last minute and scored two GLORIOUS goals.

Come on France, you're our only hope. Portugal can't keep cheating their way through games any further.

*awaits the knee capping of Ronaldo as he returns to Manchester*

spikes77 said:
At least you had buffon and pirlo on your fantasy team. I forgot to activate pirlo :mad:

I forgot to change my team the first four days (or so) of the World Cup, if it hadn't been for that unfortunate event I'd probably own that fag matt99_crew too :mad:

I wanted Italy to win this to be honest. I don't think the German team have enough quality to be World Cup winners. And whichever of those other teams that get through, I'd still prefer Italy to win. Again, both teams just aren't good enough IMO. There's not been any one STAND OUT FANTASTIC BEAT 'EM ALL team this time around.

Not sure about that. Had Argentina not gone out on penalties, I would have seen them going all the way. They also had some of the toughest opponents.

Italy, meanwhile, had to play:

USA
Ghana
Czech Republic
Australia (that was a fluke)
Ukraine

to get to the semi-final with Germany.

By the way, France carved up Brazil and took them to school. I'd say that, plus the Argentina destruction of Serbia Montenegro, have been the two best games thus far.

Argentina scored some fantastic goals against Serbia (not the greatest team in the competition) and everyone starting hyping them so much. After that, I didn't think they were that good.

I actually missed the France/Brazil game (I was drunk after drowning my sorrows) so I don't know about that one. I guess I just don't really want them to win!

I dislike Italy at the best of times but this time around they have a couple players whom I actually feel some sympathy for (Gattuso, Luca Toni, Buffon, Matterazzi). I'd be on their side should infamous Portugal beat France.

Plus reading the German media today is just the summit of felicity.

the italians are a great team and they have proven it with their keeping and defense. only one goal allowed all tournament. im impressed.

can someone tell me the name of the song that plays through the speakers directly after the italians have won a football match? is it andrea boceli?