How England will win the World Cup this year...

Thoughts: Zidane with the audacity to kick it like that :kickass:
Nice first goal by Italy, could have been two if not for that crossbar:ill:
Good game so far. Zidane seems to be shut down for the most part though, good midfield play by the italians.

spikes77 said:
Nice first goal by Italy, could have been two if not for that crossbar:ill:

Maybe even 3. That corner seems to be a weak spot for France. Any time Italy had a corner, they won the header each time.

Let's see how they cope with corners in the second half. My prediction is that Italy will score from a corner again, and probably go on to win this game 3-1.

What a disgrace by Zidane :zombie: :zombie: :lol:

PK's.......:erk:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fucking italian piece of shit. Fuck PK's and Zidane deserves to headbut anyone he wants

WHAT WAS ZIDANE THINKING??

I know Rooney's send off (by the same ref) was questionable, but this....you almost have to laugh at that level of thuggery. :lol:

I can't imagine what the French must be thinking right now. Oh well, he'll still go down in history as one of the all time greats.

Penalties are bullshit. Zidane wins the world cup.

Wasn't Materazzi (sp?) the player starring the video 'dangerous gestures/ provocation'. Obviously there is something going behind this. That's useless debate anyway.

For the record, some 'Italians' are celebrating right under my flat, I feel like throwing a full bottle of water or else randomly from the fifth floor.

I'm still in disbelief over that head butt. I understand how emotional the situation can be, but for someone as experienced and talented a player as Zidane is to make a colossal mistake like that is simply one for the ages. And apparently, he is money on penalty kicks too. Unfreaking real because it was so obvious that's where the game was headed.

I was rooting for Italy (actually, I was rooting against France). I'm glad France lost, especially after that punk move by Zidane. I'm going to eat some Freedom Fries in celebration.:loco:

Zod

*UM server craps out again*

Zidane didn't even get in line to collect his medal????? This is all very wrong. This wasn't the way Zidane was supposed to exit his international career...

Quite sad really.