How England will win the World Cup this year...

zidane.gif

Supposedly the Italian player was making racial slurs, but regardless, there is no excuse for such repulsive fucking conduct, especially for a player the stature of Zidane.

Host for 2014 hasn't been named. I was thinking Canada was in the running.

Oh, and fuck Italy. That is all.

spikes77 said:
Best gif eva!!! :lol: hope that was the guy who dived in the aussie match

I know i will seem like im just cut from the Italy vs Australia match still but, They didnt deserve to win let alone be in the final. In saying that we can say we got beat by world champs and can hold our heads high that it took them to knock us out, even if it was unjustly.

No that was the guy who got UNJUSTLY red carded in that aussie match. The italians let in 2 goals the whole cup, one own goal and one pk. Italy has never been a team to play "pretty" but they get the job done. They played amazing defense the whole tournament, and had their fair share of good goals. They also finally had a pk shootout go their way. soooooo :Shedevil::Shedevil::wave:

I'll agree that too many people focus on beautiful play which is good, but efficiency is better.

By the way, Euro 2008 = Spain.

I expected this as I was scrolling the page back. I meant Spain is going to win.

Dick Sirloin said:
Ummm who was the only team that didn't lose to Italy this year? Huh?

*cough*

Well, over 90 minutes, which is all that was played in the US game (as it was in the group stages), both Germany and France didn't lose either :loco:

From the BBC web-site, on the Zidane incident:

"He told me Materazzi said something very serious to him but he wouldn't tell me what," agent Alain Migliaccio told BBC Radio Five Live. Sources in France say it is believed Materazzi insulted Zidane's mother.

LOL good work Marco.

that Zizou outburst was strange ... France were playing at that time like they were down 3-0 and the game was over ... even Zizou's attitude when ejected was kind of non-chalant. Weird ...

Pizza with pepperoni for lunch today!