How England will win the World Cup this year...

are giggling women running around rampant?

tell them we gave it to them ... as a gift ... to boost morale ... to build better beige Toyota.

"Racism is unacceptable to me, I cannot bear it. I hope there will not be a problem at the Euros because if it does happen, I would straight away leave the pitch and go home. ... We are in 2012. It can't happen.”

if i was defending this thin-skinned loser i would be whispering every anti-italian thing i could possibly think of into his ear, with any luck he'd take a swing. way to give away your weakness to all your opponents, fuckin pussy.

wtf? england is fucking insane! "The decision to charge Mr Terry was taken after police received a complaint from a member of the public after the Premier League match at Loftus Road." what?! 'a member of the public' accused this dude of 'racist abuse' during a fucking soccer game and this led to a REAL TRIAL? what possible proof exists here? "um, i was in the stands, and um, im pretty sure he called him a spic." THROW HIM IN THE DUNGEONS!@ man, fuck england.