How long have you been posting on forums?

Pretty sure my very first account here was Souls Highway. Got banned for telling Daren to get bent or something along those lines. Rejoined under Ex-Cally-Boo (listen to Grave Digger's Excalibur for the reason behind that name.)

Reactions: Baroque
Pretty sure my very first account here was Souls Highway. Got banned for telling Daren to get bent or something along those lines. Rejoined under Ex-Cally-Boo (listen to Grave Digger's Excalibur for the reason behind that name.)
Lol I totally sung it out loud when I read that. That's exactly how they sing.

Not sure really. Since 98 or so maybe, some of the first boards includes the Blind Guardian-forum and some Roller Coaster Tycoon-forums. Ultimate Metal is probably the board i've frequented for the longest time though (with alot of breaks).

Reactions: Omni
no need, just go here! can't believe it took until 2014 for that abomination to finally fucking die.

sadly i remember the pre-SOT days when it was called opeth chat off topic lol
Fucking hell man. I actually think I had one of my first online arguments in SOT :tickled: In hindsight though I fully admit to a good portion of shitposting. 'twas the wild west of UM.

I loved reading that forum. I wrongly thought that I was able to post like that everywhere, and it got me banned from the Symphony X forum for like four years